We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority.
• We have undertaken a thorough review of our spa and the services we offer
• We have rearranged our waiting, reception, and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
• All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
• All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment.
• One-use disposable items will be used where necessary.
• We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner
• Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
• We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
• We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so
• Our staff will wear gloves, masks, and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Staff will wash their hands before and after every treatment.
• PPE will be replaced after every treatment
• Our staff will stay with you throughout your visit – not venturing out of the room – to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection
Guest Arrival and Reception
• We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
• We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact
• We will clean the reception area regularly
• Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area to avoid congestion in the waiting area
• Waiting area will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
• We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible.
We ask you, our customers
• To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
• To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
• To wear face-masks
• To contact us and re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell, or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
• Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19